LDI Constructions – Quality, Safety & Environment
LDI Constructions has an inherent and total commitment to operating at best practice standards in all areas, including but not limited to, quality and safety of product, services and people, and maintaining and improving the natural and built environment in which we operate.
We strive for continuous improvement and have implemented and operate under an integrated management system, which is compliant with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001, AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 and AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004.
LDI Constructions’ commitment to our clients extends to providing the very best quality of services and products in the Civil Engineering and Construction Industry, in an innovative and prompt manner.
To ensure this goal is achieved in an ethical and efficient manner, we have established a quality program to provide an assurance that these services and products will meet current and future requirements. We have a systematic, continuous monitoring and review program of our operations, processes and systems to achieve continuous improvement, where possible. Our objectives include:
- Processes and procedures with built-in monitoring for continuous improvements;
- Satisfied clients with an input into our improvement processes;
- A motivated and skilled workforce as part of our commitment to a ‘workplace of choice’;
- An effective and efficient cost positive management system.
Our program includes a quality management system based upon AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008. The full support of our staff and contractors with whom we are associated are sought in actively pursuing this quest for quality.
LDI Constructions is responsible for Civil Engineering and Construction contracts for Local/State Government, private and commercial stakeholders. We recognise and accept our responsibility to ensure that all services and storage activities are conducted in a manner which is environmentally responsible and safe to the community.
We are committed to ensuring that activities under our control meet or exceed all relevant environmental legislation and regulations. We will achieve and maintain these objectives by:
- Developing specific environmental management plans;
- Providing ongoing staff training;
- Continually evaluating all processes involving Civil Engineering and Construction activities that may have an environmental impact on clients and communities;
- Striving for continual improvement in environmental performance by setting targets, monitoring performance and preventing pollution.
It is the responsibility of us all to be conscious of our moral and legal obligations to the environment and be diligent at all times. To assist in the management we have a proactive environmental management program based upon AS/NSZ ISO 14001:2004.